Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OMG....FAIL!!!

Once upon a time, Usher was the one to beat. With every album released, he just kept getting better and better. Now he's getting worse, poor thing. Although he's still quite talented, does he need to hang it up? Is there an Usher DOOMSDAY in the near future? People are saying his marriage to Tameka Foster ruined his career. I don't really know about that. Maybe he's just trying much too hard to compete with the likes of Trey Songz and whoever else is hot out there. Well Usher has a new video out called, "OMG". This new jawn was produced by and also features will.i.am. I don't like it at all. Couldn't even finish watching the video. The choreography is mediocre. I mean, he's doing dance moves that I can do. I'm still an Usher fan but this song and video does nothing for me. See for yourself...that's if you can get through the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment