Sunday, March 28, 2010

Check My Razors...

I’m not really the girly girl type, and I don’t have a lot of accessories. However, I decided I needed to step my game up and own more than just two pairs of earrings (one pair belongs to my old roommate Tracie). So I ordered a super cute pair of earrings from an online boutique by the name of SewFunky Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessories. The boutique is owned by my fellow St. Louis native Jennifer Walker. The earrings I purchased look like razor blades, and I love them because they are very fitting for a true gangsta like myself (word). I snapped a pic of them below so take a look. Also, make sure you visit www.lovesewfunky.com for other “funky” designs.


Please note: She does custom orders too just in case you want to rock something ain’t nooooobody else rockin'.

3 comments:

  1. Man. You made em look even doper than I thought they were..lol..so glad you love em..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is very comfortable to hold and easily moves over the edges and the cheeks. best beard trimmer under 2000

    ReplyDelete
  3. These germs and bacterias cause odors and infections which isn't good for your private area. By shaving your pubes you help keep your privates clean and odor free which is always a good thing. trim shave

    ReplyDelete